Giant Robot Appreciation Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything related to G.R.A.S. including details on Chibi-Chibi Con!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working on Cosplay?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Coordinator
Admin

Working on Cosplay? Empty
PostSubject: Working on Cosplay?   Working on Cosplay? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm

What Cosplay is everyone working on for upcoming Cons? What are you needing help with for when Fall comes around?
How is Madoka doing?
Back to top Go down
https://gras.forumotion.com
Leprosteve
Kitteh n00b
Leprosteve

PostSubject: Re: Working on Cosplay?   Working on Cosplay? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I've been busy with my Dragonite gijinka cosplay. Several friends that have had free time have been helping me out.
Madoka God Form will be next.
How's yours going?
Back to top Go down
littleneon
Coordinator
littleneon

PostSubject: Re: Working on Cosplay?   Working on Cosplay? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Uh...well, it's been going. If going means not going. Good thing I have 2 months. I remember looking for Mami boots a month ago and not finding anything after an hour and I got unmotivated. Will be looking for stuff now. Any cool plans for God form?
Back to top Go down
Leprosteve
Kitteh n00b
Leprosteve

PostSubject: Re: Working on Cosplay?   Working on Cosplay? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 pm

When is the first con we're going to, anyway?
Nope, no plans. I'm a little discouraged because it looks so complicated and the Dragonite cosplay has been a headache in and of itself.
Also, I'm not attending Evergreen next year...how will this affect my membership in GRAS and my eligibility for joining you at cons?
Back to top Go down
littleneon
Coordinator
littleneon

PostSubject: Re: Working on Cosplay?   Working on Cosplay? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:52 pm

You can feel free to come to GRAS and things. People in the community can attend student groups as well as students, so there's no problem with that. I won't be able to get you lodging or transportation free to cons unless I sneak. I might still be able to get you passes to cons. Don't worry too much though
Back to top Go down
kappa roll
Coordinator
kappa roll

PostSubject: Re: Working on Cosplay?   Working on Cosplay? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:55 am

well, i'm still working on gamzee, but i'm about to get started on kyoko.

if i have time when i'm finished with those, i'll do the greedler from the lorax...it's gonna be a busy summer...

EDIT:

in the end greedler is too hard/expensive. so i'm just going to make fionna from adventure time. i'm also going to make a cake the cat cape. (an homage to the episode where finn wears jake as a cape)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on Cosplay?   Working on Cosplay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Working on Cosplay?
Page 1 of 1